Greenpeace SEA-Indonesia

Monday, February 8, 2010

Cycle Rickshaw / Becak

The cycle rickshaw is a small-scale local means of transport; it is also known by a variety of other names such as pedicab, bikecab, cyclo, or trishaw. The term Rickshaw is used more broadly, and also refers to auto rickshaws, and the, now uncommon, rickshaws pulled by a person on foot. Cycle rickshaws are human-powered, a type of tricycle designed to carry passengers in addition to the driver. They are often used on a for hire basis. Cycle rickshaws are widely used in major cities around the world, but most commonly in cities of South, Southeast and East Asia.





I create the model using Milkshape but unfinished.

W.I.P 1


W.I.P 2

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the snaps which discovered the pure life of the rickshaw in the US or other areas.I am happy to see such rising awareness among to know about the cycle rickshaw.I agree that in many countries that they are often used on a for hire basis.

Pedicab hire

:hi :-) :*) :ok :s) :D
:o) :thx :B) :)) J:) :-J
:x :(( :| :( :iq :#
:? #-o :@ J:P :o :-o
:tkp: :niceinfo:

mau emoticon ini? Klik disini

Post a Comment